Sunday, May 20, 2012

Featured on Threading My Way

What a wonderful surprise on Saturday Morning to see that Pam of Threading My Way had featured the Train T Shirt and Cargo Pants I had made for my grandson Canaan.  The theme was for hand embroidered applique projects and I had used embroidery stitches to applique the train and clouds onto the t-shirt.  You can view it here.

Pam has a wonderful linky party that has a theme each week plus the party is ongoing so links can go up at anytime under the proper category.  Since the linky part is categorized, it is so easy to find ideas.

An extra surprise was that my daughter Jessica( sunnystitching) also had a featured item...a dress  that she made from two old t-shirts for her little girl for St. Patrick's day.  My daughter can sew, crochet and also make lovely pinatas (just a few of her talents)!

So excited to be featured on
 
 
May this day be an inspiring one.....
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kay, your train applique was gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure, Kay. A well deserved feature! I'd like to try my hand at embroidering appliqué. Thanks so much for the shout out and link back...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!